Prairie Falls Golf Club Temporarily Closed
In order to help protect the safety and health of our Employees and their families along with our customers (golfers) and their families the owners of Prairie Falls Golf Club will be keeping the golf course closed at least through April 15th. We will then reevaluate and determine when we can reopen safely. With the severity of the COVID-19 Virus along with the State of Idaho 21 Day Stay in Place Order we don’t feel it is appropriate or responsible to stay open even though the Governor of Idaho has allowed golf courses to operate under the limiting and ever changing guidelines for golf course operations issued from The Panhandle Health District.
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their support through these trying times. We hope everyone stays safe and healthy and we look forward to getting ALL of you back on the links soon!!!
Yours Bogey Free
Billy Bomar PGA
Marcus Curry GCSAA
Valued GOLFERS AND FRIENDS: MARCH 30th, 2020
During these trying times, safety is our primary concern. As an owner operator and PGA Golf Professional I appreciate the severity of our situation and would like to take a moment to outline a few of the measures that we at Prairie Falls Golf Club have implemented to minimize your risk with as little interruption of service as possible and hopefully return to normal soon.
– We have closed our inside clubhouse food and beverage service.
– No cash payments only Credit Cards will be accepted.
– Soft Drinks, Water, Gator Aid, Beer, Wine and Mixed Drinks are available to take out
– No power carts are available for rent. You may use your own cart for a $13 Trail Fee.
– Limited amount of Pull Carts are Available.
– No Food will be served but we do have an assortment of snacks to take out.
– Tee times will be limited.
– Golfers will not be allowed in the clubhouse at anytime.
– Restrooms both in the clubhouse and on the golf course must be closed.
– Groups will not be permitted to congregate on tee boxes.
– All common surface areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
– Players may not remove flag sticks when putting.
– Please Do not use the bunker rakes please smooth as good as possible with feet.
If you are not feeling well please stay home and get better!
We have a long golf season ahead of us and we want EVERYONE to be healthy and enjoy it!
All golfers will be required to be off the golf course no later than 7 PM.
Golf Shop will close promptly at 7 PM.
While this worldwide crisis is in full swing, a bit of fresh air and exercise with proper precaution can be of benefit. We remain committed to the safety of our staff and golfers.
Thank you Billy Bomar PGA
CALL (208-457-0210) FOR CURRENT COURSE CONDITIONS
GOLF SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Golf, at its best, is more than a game, it is a rich experience long remembered – and Prairie Falls Golf Club provides exactly that. Surrounded by mountains with running streams and waterfalls, we invite you to experience the beautiful game in the perfect location. Welcome to Prairie Falls Golf Club.
Prairie Falls Golf Club blends the 2 most popular styles of golf courses, Parkland style and Links style, into one exciting 18 hole course. The golf course sits on 119 acres of ground, of which 23 acres is native grass. Since the beginning, Prairie Falls has seen over 6 million rounds of golf and we are Audubon certified in environmental planning, wildlife management, and water conservation. Some of the wildlife seen on the course have ranged from the occasional Moose, Elk, Eagles, Osprey, Turtles, and a spotted dog. The golf course is open, on average, 300 days a year.
Director of Golf Billy Bomar PGA and his staff are devoted to making Prairie Falls THE golf course of every Northwest Golfers dream.
Come join the Experience that Prairie Falls Golf Club has to offer.