* There are no restrictions for out of state golfers*
Prairie Falls Golf Club is Open
Thank you for bearing with us during this time while we are all trying to navigate the new normal with everyone’s health and safety as our top priority. Moving forward we will be open for golf (walking and riding). The pro shop is back open with a few tables available inside and the outside deck is open. We would appreciate your help by bringing credit cards, rather than cash.
**Gift of Golf Rates will be effective starting May 15th**
We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their support through these trying times. We hope everyone stays safe and healthy and we look forward to getting ALL of you back on the links soon!!!
Yours Bogey Free
Billy Bomar PGA
Marcus Curry GCSAA
Valued GOLFERS AND FRIENDS:
During these trying times, safety is our primary concern. As an owner operator and PGA Golf Professional I appreciate the severity of our situation and would like to take a moment to outline a few of the measures that we at Prairie Falls Golf Club have implemented to minimize your COVID-19 risk with as little interruption of service as possible and hopefully return to normal soon.
– Clubhouse is now open with food and beverage service and to go orders. Outside Patio is also open.
– Driving Range and Putting Green are under construction and Re- Opening is delayed due to COVID-19.
– Soft Drinks, Water, Gatorade, Beer, Wine and Mixed Drinks are available to take out.
– Riding Carts will be available for rental.
-You may use your own cart for a $13 Trail Fee.
– Limited amount of Pull Carts are Available.
– Tee times are available 7 Days out.
– Restrooms on the course will be open.
– Groups will not be permitted to congregate on tee boxes.
– Please do not touch the flag stick and leave it in the hole.
– Please do not use the bunker rakes please smooth as good as possible with feet.
If you are not feeling well please stay home and get better!
We have a long golf season ahead of us and we want EVERYONE to be healthy and enjoy it!
All golfers will be required to be off the golf course no later than 9 PM.
Golf Shop will close promptly at 9 PM.
While this worldwide COVID-19 crisis is in full swing, a bit of fresh air and exercise with proper precaution can be of benefit. We remain committed to the safety of our staff and golfers.
Thank you Billy Bomar PGA
CALL (208-457-0210) FOR CURRENT COURSE CONDITIONS
Golf, at its best, is more than a game, it is a rich experience long remembered – and Prairie Falls Golf Club provides exactly that. Surrounded by mountains with running streams and waterfalls, we invite you to experience the beautiful game in the perfect location. Welcome to Prairie Falls Golf Club.
Prairie Falls Golf Club blends the 2 most popular styles of golf courses, Parkland style and Links style, into one exciting 18 hole course. The golf course sits on 119 acres of ground, of which 23 acres is native grass. Since the beginning, Prairie Falls has seen over 6 million rounds of golf and we are Audubon certified in environmental planning, wildlife management, and water conservation. Some of the wildlife seen on the course have ranged from the occasional Moose, Elk, Eagles, Osprey, Turtles, and a spotted dog. The golf course is open, on average, 300 days a year.
Director of Golf Billy Bomar PGA and his staff are devoted to making Prairie Falls THE golf course of every Northwest Golfers dream.
Come join the Experience that Prairie Falls Golf Club has to offer.